Sunday, March 30, 2008

32 weeks, 2 days

Baby Update
By now, the baby weighs somewhere around 4 lbs and is about 18ish inches long. It's continuing to gain somewhere around .5 lbs per week to fatten up :) Apparently it's movements are going to start slowing down because it's running out of room.

The baby is a lot more responsive now . . . I can wake it up by tapping on my belly and it will wiggle around a little bit. It's getting the hiccups once a day or every other day or so, which I don't like. I've always heard pregnant women say that they love it when the baby gets the hiccups . . . but to me it feels like any annoying muscle twitch. I really like it when the baby is moving around a lot (mostly at night, I think it will be a night owl) and I can watch my belly shift all over the place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't decide which i like more---feeling the baby move . . . or just sitting and watching your belly as it obviously rolls and turns!:c)