Thursday, November 15, 2007

The blog begins . . .

I have no idea what I'm doing. Do not come here with high expectations of wit or regular updating. We'll see what happens. Lisa has kept a great blog going since she was pregnant with my first nephew, and people (like me) love checking it to see new pictures, etc. So I thought it was worth a shot. Right now the baby is about the length of my pinky finger from head to butt (that's how they measure these things). It's about 2 1/2 inches long. See the new pic below! Now that we're past 12 weeks, I'm starting to feel like this whole pregnancy thing is a little more real, so we're starting here . . .





Here's my pregnancy test from September 12th. You're looking at something I peed on. Hee hee.




This is the baby at 9 weeks- it looks like a gummi bear! That fact made my friend Dan sing the Gummi Bear cartoon theme song, which was stuck in my head for a while. Now it is again.


And here it is now--the 12 week picture. If you're good at checking out ultrasound pics, you can actually see the outline of the face (nose, mouth, etc).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're so excited to welcome you into our family! we can't wait to meet you in may. we love you already!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay a new pregnancy and a new blog and I'm not responsible for either of them!!! Can't wait to meet my new neice or nephew and watch you expand!!!